(1) 8,000 watt fiber laser, 60″ x 120″, 1″ mild steel, with a FMS tower system.
(1) shear, 12′ length x 1/4″ capacity.
(5) high speed automatic punching machines, 60″ x 120″ travel or longer with repositioning 1/4″ capacity.
CNC press brakes with 8 axis back gauging up to 360-ton and 16’8″ bed.
A variety of punch presses to 300 tons, some with coil feed equipment.
Spot welders to 75KVA— press, rocker and gun type.
MIG welders for aluminum, stainless and carbon steel.
(5) robotic welders with (Ferris wheel) positioners and (2) with turntable positioners.
MIG, TIG and stud welding equipment.
(5) Haeger® presses for clinch type fasteners.
Drill presses with multiple spindle, tapping and drill heads.
(8) hand and powered benders to 4″ schedule 80 pipe and 6″ tubing including: (3) CNC benders; (2) 2″ – (1) clockwise, (1) counter clockwise with push rolling; (1) 4″counter clockwise with push rolling.
2 CNC Rollers: (1) 4 ft x 12 ga.; (1) 8 ft x 5/16″
4′ x 1/4″ roll, 10-gauge x 10′ power roll and #1/2 Buffalo angle roll.
Press equipment for bar, tube and angle iron.
Hydraulic type end forming machines.
Very large inventory of standard and special tooling for punch press, press brake and tube bending.• 18″ x 24″ high production band saw.
Unloading and storage facilities with bridge and monorail cranes to 10-ton.
All necessary material handling equipment.
Well equipped tool room to maintain and build tools and CNC milling machines.
(3) Virtek® Laser InSPEC 2000 scanners.
(2) Romer absolute arm 8350.
Romer absolute arm 8335.
Design and CAD drafting department with CAD/CAM HP Solid Designer, Solid Works, 3D Solid Model capable of handling IGES, STEP and STL files. ME10/2D dimensioning and detailing capable of handling DXF and DWG files.
Transfer of files direct via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delivery by our trucks or common carrier.
Assembly, painting, plating and warehouse services available including drop shipments as required.